Wednesday, September 10, 2008

JUN RICAFORTE'S GOWN

it's been so long since i wrote a blog. as i was reading my past blogs, i came across the one of jun ricaforte's supplier rating. i guess during that time when i posted the rating, i was very disappointed on how that day went. the main design of my gown which was the back was not properly buttoned because the girl that was supposed to help me dress up from jun's shop showed up late. but in response with jun ricaforte's professionalism as a designer, he was indeed a 10+++++. if i would be given a chance to go back and relived my search for a designer, i would still pick jun ricarforte. i do love my gown and i don't know anybody can do it as good as jun did with the price he gave me. he saved me a bundle on my wedding budget.
again jun, thank you so much and i hope you can help more bride with a tight budget like me.