Friday, February 24, 2006

HUNT FOR SUPPLIERS PART II

i'm so happy with melissa ferrer - emcee. she's so mabait. i heard from w@w that she's good at her field so happy na me coz i got her. tsaka kasi kahit kulit kulitin ko cya ok lang sa kanya tapos pinagbigyan pa nya me request ko sa kanya :) thank you melissa :)
then the next naman is my make-up artist. i got na tonnette chua. he was the one who made up my SIL on her wedding and according to her sobra hindi nagmelt yung makeup. till the reception, she didnt need to retouch pa kasi ok padin yung makeup. tapos we got pa him at a discounted rate ;) sooo happy.
then i called joanna garcia for the gown. i just need to look for my design tapos gagayahin nalang nila. sobra ganda nila gawa. pulido. bait pa nya. very accommodating. sana maging ok transaction namin. she told me to have my measurements and my entourages' by the end of july para may ample time pa sa mga adjustments with the gowns. hehehe..i told her up to now wala pa nga me entourage eh. haahahha....oh well.. madali na yun.
then i called ate thelma of intimate digital photography. ang kwela nya tlga kausap. i got sobrang daming freebies from her. i even tried to ask for the same price sa ibang photographer with all her inclusions, eh wala makapagbigay. they all kept saying sobrang mura na daw yun kaya ibook ko na daw yung photographer na yun. although i must admit na hindi cya kasing galing ng mga well known photographer pero pwede na din. i saw naman the shots taken by her photograher and layout artist maganda naman :)
about the cakes, dapat sa auntie na me ng SIL ko magpapagawa kaso lang she's a little bit steep. i called ms. garvey of garvey's cake para to ask for her cupcake tree since mura lang daw sa knya. parang 27/each ata. pero i still have to see pa. i'm going there tom.
the sound system naman, francis of enigma is so prompt in answering my questions. tapos madalas panakaonline kaya madali mahanap.we wont be getting strings na kasi since one of my goodfriend's brother will be playing for my wedding march and 1st dance for free!!! wheeee! i also heard good feedbacks with enigma from w@w. then ok pa sa price. although i am trying to get a little discount pero he wont budge eh. hahaha..talo ako sa tawaran..oh well....i might still get him pero maghahanap muna me ng iba :)
so far yung palang yung mga nagawa ko ... so many things to do pa!!!!

No comments: