Sunday, May 17, 2009

cabanatuan

just came home from cabanatuan today. we ate dinner at rustico. not bad for 10pax for only 1800. the place was very classy and the food tastes good. =D i was very very happy to have spent the whole day with my side of the family. i miss them already =( it's very very seldom that i get to see them. i feel like crying =( huhuhu...getting married is real hard =( i got separated with my parents and brothers. then i don't get to see them often since my mom lives very far away and my brother lives in cabanatuan. unlike before, when i feel like going to my parents or my brothers, i just go! now, there's so many "bawal". huhuhu...

2 comments:

carlamaldita said...

uy rustico sarap naman!

lani said...

hehehe...yup. sarap naman food nila =D ok na for the price. actually akala ko nga yung cream of mushroom nya na 150 eh single serving lang, yun pala napagkasya namin sa 10 na tao =D hehehe...